This Isle of Man based Trust and Fiduciary services provider is urgently seeking a skilled Assistant Fund Accounting Manager to join their busy Douglas office.
The accounting team is not only a business critical department, but also the area with the fastest growth in the previous twelve months. This increase in volumes has work has lead to the need for a full time Assistant Manager with in the Fund Accounting section.
It is envisaged the Assistant Fund Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and completing Net Asset Value calculations
- Liaise directly with Fund sponsors/investment managers on a regular basis
- Reviewing bank and stock reconciliations
- Liaise with auditors, brokers, custodians and banks
- Preparing reports to Management as and when required
- Coaching and advising accounting trainees in both their work and studies
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements
- Assisting with the planning of work flows and work assignments
- Advising and assisting in the recruitment process and training of accounting team employees
For consideration for the Assistant Fund Accounting Manager position you should meet the following requirements:
- Qualification of ACA or ACCA with at least 2/3 years post qualification experience
- Clear and consistent communication and good time management skills
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to provide solutions to situations
- The ability to manage staff as well as their own workload and work to strict deadlines
The Assistant Fund Accounting Manager is an excellent Accountancy position offering a first rate salary package and bonus, with a comprehensive benefits package – as one would expect from one of the a true Manx market leader.