The Douglas branch of this international private bank and asset manager is keen to recruit a Client on Boarding & KYC Manager to join their Manx operation.
The bank is major player in the offshore banking industry with an established name both in the usual finance centers and also the merging markets. A key part of the Manx based business is the opening and processing of new offshore bank accounts
. As you would expect compliance and know your customer (KYC) plays a major role in that process. The Client on Boarding & KYC Manager is essentially charged with managing that exercise and reporting and escalating potential issues internally.
The duties and responsibilities of the Client on Boarding & KYC Manager can be broken down in the following tasks:
- Contact and build relationships with all new business introducers. These can be internal colleagues or external partner organizations. Educate and assist them with the new applications process, ensuring all compliance guidelines are adhered to.
- Assess all KYC information
as provided on new applications. Ensure both corporate account and trust applications fit the defined offshore business parameters. Also make sure that all personnel accounts meet the KYC criteria.
- Manage the new account processing queries that will arise from both internal colleagues and clients. Communicate clearly the current status of applications.
- Review all mandates and current business relationships. Manage the new additions and also removal processes.
- Sign off KYC and due diligence when all criteria are meet.
- Upon a monthly basis review the pending applications and establish whether they should be escalated, followed up or even terminated.
- Act as the central point of KYC and due diligence advice for team members and other staff, especially with regards to account processing.
- Provide the senior management team with accurate and informative data and reports on current workloads, KYC quality and escalate any issues.
- Keep a good in depth knowledge and understanding of current compliance regulation and KYC procedures.
To be put in serious consideration for the Client on Boarding & KYC Manager vacancy the ideal candidate will fit the following profile:
- At least two years working in KYC and Due Diligence for another bank in a similar role. If that experience was in new account opening that would be very beneficial.
- Aware of current FSA and Manx compliance and KYC legislation and guidelines.
- A skilled mentor, manager and team leader.
- First rate communication skills.
- An accurate and system lead mind set.
The successful candidate for the Client on Boarding & KYC Manager can expect a great basic wage, the opportunity to qualify for the banks bonus scheme and annual awards. Pension, healthcare an industry leading career development service are also included.
To apply or find out more simply click the add application button above.