Financial Fraud Investigator
This Douglas based bank is looking to recruit a Financial Fraud Investigator to review the extent of financial criminal activity across a number of European financial jurisdictions. This compliance job will be based inside their newly established Financial Crimes & Offshore Criminal Activity team, in Douglas.
The Financial Fraud Investigator is essentially an expert from the field of financial forensic evaluation. The main tasks and duties you can expect to undertake include:
- The investigation of suspicious cases of economic crime and money laundering.
- You will evaluate and estimate the economic damage from previous criminal acts.
- You will create analysis upon clients existing fraud prevention measures and arrange any necessary optimization of these processes.
- You will set up testing and monitoring around individual integrity this could be matched to the introduction of psychological tests and evaluation.
- As part of the objectives of specific consultancy projects you will be responsible for the processing of the analysis and evaluation of processes, structures and systems.
Finally as a Consultant in the Banking Services you will help the leading companies from all sectors and participate actively in projects in our teams and serve our customers while on site.
To be considered for this Manx banking job you will have successfully completed your business management university degree.
- You will have at least three years experience in a financial analysis or Compliance role – preferably inside an existing investigations team.
- You will have complete knowledge of AML and the duties of an AMLO inside finance; you will know the benefits and flaws of existing banking compliance processes.
- You will also need excellent English and have great analytical skills.
- It would be beneficial if you had exposure to fraud in the online banking, prepaid credit card industry and / or online payments sector.
The Financial Fraud Investigator is a well paid Manx Compliance role with exciting benefits and international travel.