This extremely exclusive Liechtenstein private bank and wealth management house offer asset management and investment advice to a multitude of international clients.
Their range of bespoke and third party investment funds
are marketed right across their client base.
That unit has experienced substantial expansion in levels of business and so required to recruit an experienced Fund Accountant.
Working within the Liechtenstein based Fund practice, as part of the Fund administration department the Fund Accountant deals with a specific group of funds.
As Fund Accountant on a regular basis you can expect to be involved in:
- monitoring and recording all the relevant transactions
- full coordination with the Custodian
- Preparation of net asset value calculation
- Contacts with the fund managers and customers
- Control of investment guidelines
You can expect, once you have proven yourself, to be asked to travel to other group locations with Luxembourg being the obvious one, however the British Virgin Islands are also a possibility.
For consideration for the Fund Accountant role you must have:
- At least three years Fund Accounting experience.
- You will combine that with good knowledge of German and English.
- If you have experience in the Multifonds software package that would be beneficial - though not essential.
The Fund Accountant vacancy offers a well paid salary and great prospects for advancement
in a fast growing Lichtenstein banking concern. Full on the job training and mentoring is not only offered but encouraged.