A market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company are looking for a Head of Private Clients to join their team.
Based in London, this role will be primarily responsible for the strategic, operational and day to day management of the Private Dealing Desk through the execution of the Global Strategy, as set out by the Chief Commercial Office.
This role will be tasked with achieving the annual desk revenue target whilst increasing client
conversation & retention rates as well as other key metrics.
You must be able to lead a fast paced team within a highly competitive and challenging environment.
This role will need to drive the profit on this desk and create a sustainable model for future growth as well as constantly improving any strategic goals of the desk.
- Responsible for executing the global commercial strategy for Private, as set out by the CCO
for these revenue streams.
- Directly accountable for the revenue generated by Private Desk through growth of existing
business and identification of new opportunities, ideas for business expansion and client
- In conjunction with the UK Country Manager/CCO develop YOY budgets and have
accountability for achieving budget and remaining within agreed expenditure targets.
- Responsible for monthly reporting to Senior Management on the performance of the desk and
interpreting the data/providing commentary on the commercial areas including challenges,
successes and opportunities for growth. Develop action plans to overcome the challenges,
ensure more of the successes and take advantage of the opportunities.
- Responsibility for growing the team in a way that is scalable and cost-effective, with
responsibility for the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees. Required to submit
quarterly headcount forecasting and working with global HR to develop capacity metrics for
each role and therefore agreed trigger points for future hiring.
- Proven ability managing a successful, growing client facing team, ideally within a fast-moving,
high customer volume environment
- Extremely client focused, with a drive to provide an exemplary customer journey and
experience and ability to impress this ethos throughout your team
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders, to champion your area and progress with strategic
initiatives, supporting the broader business objectives
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package, including; discretionary annual bonus, season ticket loan,
company pension scheme and health cover
- Company perks including; free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, tri-annual company parties, biannual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi award winning specialist offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service.