This diversified financial services company specialising in the provision of independent financial advisory is actively recruiting an Investment Administrator for its Isle of Man offshore office.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Investor Services, the Investment Administrator is tasked with providing an efficient, accurate and high quality service to Clients, Valuations, Custodians and the Group.
The successful applicant for this Isle of Man job can expect to have day to day Client dealing, be asked to process transactions, update records, process related cash movements and clear any reconciliations resulting from dealings in funds.
Some of the main duties of the Investment Administrator include the set up, maintenance and updating of Investor/Broker standing data.
In this role you will have to ensure dealing in funds is processed and checked accurately to authorise dealing prices. The Investment Administrator must also complete the closing of the Books and End of Day processes within agreed time scales.
As a matter of course you will advise Fund Managers and Custodians of amounts going in and out of funds as a result of creations/redemptions’ within agreed timescales.
Other core duties could include:
- Procure and check documents relating to Investors/Brokers such as application
- forms, certified I.D’s and address’ verification etc ensuring compliance with group
- standards and policy.
- Deal with investor/broker queries providing accurate and timely responses, sending reports and documentation as required.
- Process redemption and commission payments, ensuring the correct issue of payment instructions to bankers and liaising with foreign exchange dealers on currency exchanges as required.
- Ensure completion and control of the commission processing across all funds ensuring all systems are kept updated and reflect the latest information available.
- Process the settlement and registration of investor dealing transactions including transfers accurately, initiating cash movements where appropriate and ensuring compliance within agreed timescales and to agreed deadlines.
- Ensure all dealing processes are completed and appropriate communications are sent within relevant time scales ensuring the highest standard of service.
- Maintain accounting records and outstanding dealing positions, checking daily the receipt of Investor/Broker documentation or clearing outstanding reconciliation items.
- Raise queries, question transactions or verify instructions prior to execution if ambiguous or unclear.
- Ensure that there is compliance to all service standards and company policies and procedures, both internal and external.
- Keep up to date with new system implementations and enhancements ensuring that training is requested as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, services standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control processes.
The Investment Administrator position needs an individual with at least two years prior fund administration experience and it would be preferable if that included experience gained in the Isle of Man.
The Investment Administrator is a well paid Isle of Man vacancy offering a first rate salary and benefits package and excellent career prospects.