The Monaco based private bank is looking to recruit a Middle Office Manager to take over the supervision of this business critical department, within this award winning wealth manager.
The Middle Office Manager supports a number of key product lines and customer facing teams
. The bank itself is geared towards servicing the private banking requirements of extremely high net worth individuals, both within the principality and external to it.
Each client has an offering that is tailored to their individual requirements and propensity to investment risk.
The Middle Office Manager reports directly to the Operations Director of the bank and has a detailed and diverse set of duties and responsibilities. These are as follows:
- Take charge and supervise the administration of the banks fund of funds offerings
- Ensure that all discretionary investment orders are organized, prioritized and executed.
- Ensure that all portfolios aware balanced on a daily basis, all cash management is up to date.
- Ensure the Portfolio Management team has the latest information and data at their fingertips.
- Complete and sign off all management accounts and reports generated by the fund accounting team.
- Ensure all staff are able to use the latest tools and trained to highest level in the use of Bloomberg screens for example.
For serious consideration for the Middle Office Manager vacancy the bank has asked that all applicants fit the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level.
- At least two years experience in the administration, support and management of balanced investment portfolios
- A Bloomberg power user
- Technically proficient with both investment tools (APT, excelpoint, Morningstar etc) and desktop publishing and report generation packages.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
The future success of the bank depends upon its ability to execute trades in a timely and accurate manner on behalf of its clientele. The Middle Office Manager is critical to that. Therefore the bank only wants to hire the very best applicant available and is willing to pay at the highest levels to guarantee a successful appointment.
Apply for more information on the sector leading remuneration package they have put together.