This well known fiduciary services firm is looking to recruit a Offshore Pension Administrator to join their busy third party Pensions practice. Based in Valleta - Malta , this is a new position and was created to meet demand brought about by the record high market for the off shoring of pension schemes.
The Offshore Pension Administrator reports directly to the Pensions Administration Manager, who will supervise their core remit of assisting with the control of various pension schemes and client relationships. There will also be a need to maintain accuracy across all the Pensions departments system, ensuring all data is up to date. Needless to say the Offshore Pension Administrator will take a key role is helping clients handle legislation change and managing the change within the department.
The Offshore Pension Administrator will also provide a level of technical pensions support to other administrators. In short the job is centered upon the day to day management of a third party âbookâ of off shored pension schemes. As a Offshore Pension Administrator you can expect to be asked to undertake the following among your regular responsibilities:
- Assisting with the production and distribution of annual benefits statements.
- Transfer in / out statements.
- Creation of standard reports â both internal and external.
- Annual reviews with clients.
- Liaising with external fund managers and investment partners.
- Working closely with the finance team to fulfill all your pensions payroll requirements.
- Ensure all the systems are fully compliant, all data is complete and accurately entered.
- Address pension specific concerns of the client â particular those issues involving compliance, regulatory or even data protection.
To be considered for the Offshore Pension Administrator vacancy it is expected the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a sustained period of pension administration experience, preferably from the point of view of third party administration. They will have experience in both Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit pension schemes.
The firm is very keen to have applications from pension administrators with experience in transfers of pensions from UK, however given the nature and time line of recent pension law changes, recognizes that is a nice to have rather than an essential requirement. It is necessary for the Offshore Pension Administrator to have an up to date and clear understanding of current UK pension legislation.
For the successful applicant the firm offers an attractive salary in line with experience, full benefits and of course the opportunity to live and work in a sunny, low cost environment. To apply simply press the apply button on this page and enter your details.